Enjoy your stay here &
Do leave a tag before you leave (:
Title: Gray supremacy
Version: 2.06
Since: 24/10/2009
love me? do stay
hate me? just scram
STUPID PAPER BALL FIGHT.
fangling VS. brian chunwei daryll junhui junkai
ps. is it even FAIR?! -.-
after sch went to koufu to eat bibimbap. then we PURPOSELY go sit at chunwei the table there (:
lingyi and his gang went to sit somewhere else. lol.
& poor chunwei was stuck with us. hahahas. jm was really retarded (:
after that , both of us stalked chunwei home :D
i swear he walks damn bloody fast -.-
we got lost after cw was nowhere to be seen D:
TWICE summore -.-
but he was kind enough to find us twice (: thanks. haha.
oh god. my EQ level = 67 -.-
i dunno why & i know its a really old song.
but i fell in love with it again.
梁山伯与茱丽 ( liang shan bo yu ju li ye )
Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_1XYG-B8I
CHINESE LYRICS:
Wo de xin chang shou ge gei ni ting
Ge ci shi ru ci de tian mi
Ke shi wo hai xiu wo mei you yong qi dui ni shuo yi ju wo ai ni
Wei shen me ni hai shi bu yan bu yu
Nan dao (shi) ni bu dong wo de xin
CHORUS:
Bu guan ni yong shen me fang shi biao ming
Wo hui dui ni shuo wo yuan yi qian yan wan yu li
Zhi you yi ju hua neng biao bai wo de xin qian yan wan yu li
Zhi you yi ju hua jiu neng gou rang wo men xiang wei xiang yi
* wo ai ni ni shi wo de zhu li ye
Wo yuan yi bian cheng ni de liang shan bo
Xing fu de mei yi tian, lang man de mei yi ye
Ba ai yong yuan bu fang kai I love you
Wo ai ni ni shi wo de luo mi ou
Wo yuan yi bian cheng ni de zhu ying tai
Xing fu de mei yi tian, lang man de mei yi ye
Mei li de ai qing zhu fu zhe wei lai
Wei shen me ni hai shi bu yan bu yu
Nan dao (shi) ni bu dong wo de xin
CHORUS
REPEAT (*)
ENGLISH LYRICS:
Let my heart sing a song just for you
The lyrics are blissful
But I am too shy to say the words 'I love you'
Why have you still not spoken
CHORUS:
No wonder you don't understand my heart
No matter what method you use to make it clear
I will say to you that I am willing
all the words that can be said
Only one phrase can really represent what my heart wants to say
all the words that can be said
only this phrase is capable of letting us be together
* I love you for you are my juliet
I am willing to change into your 'liang shan bo' ('Chinese' Romeo)
happiness each and every day, romantic each & every night
Never let love go for I love you
I love you for you are my romeo
I am willing to change into your 'zhu ying tai' ('Chinese' Juliet)
happiness each and every day, romantic each & every night
the beautiful love that we share will bless our future
Why have you still not spoken
No wonder you don't understand my heart
CHORUS
REPEAT (*)